I finally got some good news at my OB
appt. My amniotic fluid level has just about doubled! I didn't realize just how low I was before which is probably a good thing. I was at 3 something cm and now I am at 6 something cm.! 6 is still lower than it should be. She would like it to be 10 or higher. I could actually see the difference on the screen when the nurse was doing the ultrasound. The baby's face wasn't right up against the wall! So they told to me to keep doing what I am doing........which is drinking at least 90-100 oz of water a day (not including any other fluids that I may drink throughout the day) and laying down or just relaxing more than I was before. It was so nice to find out that my efforts were finally working. And she said it was an option for me to quit working now and use that extra time to relax. It isn't an option financially or mentally for me at this point so I was glad she wasn't going to "order"
bed rest. And I will be induced at 39 weeks no matter what happens. If my fluid levels drop again and I am 37 or 38 weeks, she will induce at that point. So this will be a June baby for sure!
2 comments:
Great job on getting the fluid level up. I bet that was scary but you did a good job of doing what you needed to do. Keep it up!!!
Great news!!!
Post a Comment