Saturday, January 3, 2009

And now she's rollin


Hailey finally did it! She rolled all the way over - back to front - today. Several times even! The first time she did it I was sitting there watching her but it took me a minute to realize what she had just done. She hasn't gone the other direction yet so she can't quite get all over the living room like that. But I do think she is getting a kick out of doing it now.

The funny thing is that I don't think I was truly ready for movement from her. That signifies a whole new stage....mobility. It was nice to have her somewhat stationary (she could wiggle her way all over the place on her back) so that I could lay her in the middle of the living room and not have to worry about her getting into anything. This is just one step closer to trouble! And I tell you, I am terrified of the terror her and Emma are going to create! :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yet another milestone. She's growing too much ... too fast. Do something about that, would ya? :)

angie said...

Oh boy...your days of peace are coming to an end, my friend. But I think you know that. Seriously, enjoy this while it lasts. It goes soooooooooo fast! But you already know that, too, I bet.