Monday, January 14, 2008

Ya think she looks up to him?!

This evening Eli and Emma were playing in my bedroom and Emma came running out into the living room telling JR "off, off" and was tugging at her shirt. After a second of trying to decipher what Emma was saying to him we figured out that she wanted her shirt off. Which is kind of out of character for her since she is usually OK with leaving all of her clothes on all day long. So I asked Eli if he was wearing his shirt....turns out he wasn't! So little Emma apparently wanted to be just like her brother and be shirtless! Naturally I had to get a picture of that!


And my little perfectionist baby cannot stand to have a finger or toe nail half broken or to have lint in her little itty bitty toes so she will take her socks off and then stay quite busy making sure all is well on her pretty little feet! She was inspecting tonight and apparently found a toenail that needed some attention so she decided to bite it! She is trying to make Aunt Lorie proud! And again, had to get a picture of that!


And this is Emma just being silly playing with me

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That cracks me up! I have a daughter who is more than happy to have her shirt off anytime we're home & she's 8! I totally get that. My son doesn't enjoy things between his toes either and he has been known to take time out of his day to make sure all is well with his feet as well. Lucky for him I never got a picture of him biting his toenails (I don't even know if he could)!

jkluginbill said...

Oh isn't that sweet? She loves her big brother. My little sister never wanted to wear her shirt either - her big brother would tell her she had to "'cus she's a girl" (they were only 2 yrs apart).